PG Diploma in Embedded & Automotive System
100% JOB Assured with Globally Accepted Certificate
Embedded System Course Online for Working Professional
Get industrial-grade training with Cranes
The Professional Graduate PG Diploma in Embedded and Automotive Systems is a five-month professional programme that expands knowledge and comprehension of embedded systems.
Cranes provide training on Embedded and Automotive systems in all essential disciplines so that engineers can design and develop industry-standard embedded system-based applications. We now have a broader range of hardware and software platforms, as well as programming languages, to choose from.
Cranes Varsity also offers Embedded Systems Course Online, which aims at building strong Embedded professionals in the industry. The course will start with basic programming to Data Structures, C++, and Linux. Once the student is comfortable in programming, he/she will be introduced to Hardware modules where they will be learning on developing programs on ARM Cortex7. The students will also work on AUTOSAR and finally develop modules using MATLAB. The placement process will start from the third month of the training and students will get 100% Placement opportunities in Top Core Domain companies like Robert Bosch, L&T Technology Services, Tata Elxsi, Capgemini, Mahindra electric, Ola electric, Continental Automotive, ZF Technology, Great Wall Motors, Man Trucks India Pvt Ltd, Mphasis, Western digital, etc.
Embedded Systems Online Course – Start Learning Today
Experience world-class training at Cranes Varsity, a pioneer in technical pieces of training and educational services.
Cranes Varsity provides graduate training through the Finishing School Model, industry-connected university programs, upskilling programs for working professionals, and customized training for the corporate and defense sectors. We bridge the gap between graduates’ abilities and employers’ expectations. We interact with Corporate as a trusted recruitment partner for the “Hire, Train, and Deploy” model.
EEE – Educate, Evolve, Employment – is our Learning Approach Model. We consistently strive for our participants’ pleasure and placement commitment through concentrated Training by our Subject-Matter Experts and Professionals. “We Assist Until We Place,” is our company mantra.
Being a pioneer in Embedded Systems training our admission process at Cranes Varsity is rigorous. Our counselors allow the working professionals to express their interest in training programs. Through a thorough understanding of the working professionals, the counselor guides them through the technical programs & placement opportunities. The course curriculum is designed at Cranes Varsity and is in connection with the Corporate industry for Embedded Systems courses online for working professionals.
This makes it feasible for all the working professionals to enhance their skills to the next level.
We continue with our support to working professionals in providing placement opportunities.
Embedded Systems Training and hands-on project experience prepare students to grow as skilled Embedded Engineers in the industry. Embedded, Matlab, Python, and more projects are available. Check the syllabus of the curriculum for more details on Modules and Projects.
Embedded Systems Training Course Modules
- Fundamentals of Electronics and Embedded Systems
- Programming in C following MISRA C
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Oops with C++
- Linux System Programming and Socket Programming
- ARM 7 & Cortex M3 programming using Embedded C
- Programming using ARM Cortex M3 based MCU STM32F446
- RTOS – Hands-on using Free RTOS of Amazon
- Linux Device Drivers and Porting on Beagle Bone Black
- Communication Protocols – UART, SPI, I2C
- Autosar Design Flow using CAN, CAN Analyzer, LIN
- Model-Based Design using Matlab & Simulink
- Application development based on Data Structure (Eg: Flood fund releasing data, cyber management systems, Bank management system, contact management system)
- Concurrent server to replicate a chat application using socket programming
- Embedded Project development using wired/wireless technology such as GPS, GSM, BLE, Wi-Fi, and sensors
- Project-Based on CAN or Lin Protocol
- Parallel port Driver
- Ubuntu(Linux OS, with GCC compiler)
- LPC2129, Keil Micro vision
- Cube IDE for STM32F446
Embedded Systems Course Content
Fundamentals of Electronics and Embedded Systems – 5 Days
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Communication Basics
- Network Theorems
- Combinational Circuits
- Introduction to Embedded System
- Sequential Circuits
Programming in C following MISRA C – 12 days
- Introduction to C
- Control Flow
- Storage classes
- Data types
- Modular Programming
- Arrays & Strings – Character Arrays
Data Structures & Algorithms – 14 Days
- Advanced C Programming: Pointers
- Linked list introduction
- BST and Expressions
- Advanced Pointers: NULL pointer
- Pointer to a constant, constant pointer
- Introduction to Data structures
- Linked List
- Dynamic memory allocation
- Stack and Queues
- Trees Introduction
Oops with C++ – 14 Days
- Introduction to object-oriented programming
- Constructor and Destructor
- Generic Programming
- Exception handling
- The procedural approach in C++
- Copy Constructors
- C++14Library Features
- The object-oriented approach in C++
- Friends and operators overloading
- Runtime polymorphism
Linux System Programming & Socket Programming – 14 days
- Introduction to the operating system
- Memory management systems
- Linux file management system
- Computer networking
- IP internet addressing
- Process management subsystems
- Linux process management system
- Message queues
- Network models
- Client-server paradigm
- File management subsystems
- Introduction to Linux-os
- Shared memory
- Transmission media
- Socket programming
ARM 7 & Cortex M3 programming using Embedded C– 15 Days
- Introduction to ARM Processor
- Timers and Counters
- Introduction to LPC2129 Microcontroller GPIO – General Purpose Input Output
- Interrupts: VIC and Non VIC RTC Real-Time Clock
- ADC: Analog to Digital Converter PWM: Pulse Width Modulation
- WDT: Watchdog Timer, PLL: Phase Locked Loop
Programming using ARM Cortex M3 based MCU – 8 Days
- Introduction to ARM Cortex M3, STM32F411 Microcontroller
- Programming on GPIO ADC, TIMER
- Interrupts and External Interrupts Protocol: UART
RTOS – Hands-on using Free RTOS of Amazon – 5 Days
- RT Systems–Architecture Introduction to tasks- Task internals, Task Scheduling, CAN layered architecture
- Memory management Strategies of Memory Management, Memory Allocation/Deallocation
- Real-Time Task Management State Transition Diagramming, Free RTOS Schedulers, Inter task Synchronization
- Inter task Communication, Message Qs, Pipes, Shared Memory – pros & cons
- Introduction to semaphores, types (Binary and Mutex) Programming with Semaphores
- Introduction to Free RTOS Message, Queues Programming with Message Queues Interrupt Handling Overview of Interrupts
Linux Device Driver With Beagle bone – 7 Days
- Introduction to the device driver
- Linux Kernel Build and static Linking
- Introduction to BBB Board & SOC
- Char driver
- Flow of time
- AM335xFunctional block and overview
- Advanced char driver operations
- Interrupt handling U-BOOT Mechanism & BEAGLE BONEeMMC
Communication Protocols – UART, SPI, I2C – 8 Days
- UART: Universal Asynchronous Receiver and Transmitter
- SPI: Serial Peripheral Interface
- I2C: Inter-Integrated Circuit
AUTOSAR Design Flow using CAN, CAN Analyzer, LIN – 10 Days
- Automotive Systems Overview Automotive System Design with CAN and Without CAN
- CAN Frame
- ECU Design Automotive Microcontroller. CAN Bus levels, CAN Communication Principle CAN layered architecture
- Timing and Synchronization CRC Calculation CSMA-CD, CAN Arbitration
- NRZ Coding, Bit Stuffing CAN network Design
- CAN Frame Analysis Using CAN- BUSMASTER Analyzer AUTOSAR Layer Architecture
Model-based Design using MATLAB (Simulink, State flow & Embedded Coder) – 10 Days
- Introduction to MATLAB – Data Types, Addressing Techniques, Linear Equation
- Programming in MATLAB
- Logic Driven Modeling
- Creating and manipulating matrices
- Graphical User Interface
- Finite state machines
- Data Visualization-2D and 3D plots, Digital image processing
- Introduction to Model-Based Design
- Introduction to Sims cape
Embedded Systems Course FAQs
Can I learn Embedded Systems online?
Yes…. You can learn to complete Embedded Systems Course online. With a proper mixture of theoretical learning, hands-on sessions, assignments, and special sessions makes learning very engaging and effective.
Cranes Embedded Systems Trainer Expertise?
One of the defining factors behind Cranes Varsity’s success has been its dedicated in-house Technical Team; A rich and diverse team with many years of expertise in Research & Development, System Design & Validation, Project Development, Optimization, Debugging & Testing.
Alongside, Industry consultants & subject matter experts are engaged by Cranes to provide practical insights and trends into project requirements, designing, coding standards & testing.
Which all companies work on the Embedded System?
Some of the companies that work on embedded Systems (Our recruiters):
Hyundai Mobis India
AK Aerotek and many more.
In which domain, Embedded Systems offer job opportunities?
Are there course materials for Embedded Training?
Yes, we provide Embedded Systems Course material along with a workbook for each module.
Placed in Robert Bosch
First of all, I would like to extend my thanks to each and every member of Cranes Varsity. We were taught from the very basics of Embedded Systems Design which made it easier for students from all levels. I would like to extend my vote of thanks to cranes varsity to provide me with numerous opportunities.
Placed in L&T Technology
Cranes are one of the top embedded training institutes in Bangalore. It has been a wonderful learning experience in Cranes Varsity. The training in every module of embedded systems at Cranes was effective. It provides a good platform for embedded systems. Cranes helped me get a job in the embedded industry.
Placed in L&T Technology
It was a great experience in Cranes. My dream was to get into the embedded domain. As a fresher, it is difficult to get into the Embedded Design field, but Cranes made a huge difference in my career by giving the best training and placement assistance provided by Cranes. I would like to say Cranes is the best to choose for those who dream of embedded opportunity.
Placed in Avin Systems
I take this opportunity to thank “CRANES VARSITY”, one of the best-embedded training institutes which are helping students to get into the best company to build their career. I thank all the trainers who enhanced my knowledge in every subject and the placement team for giving me the best opportunities in the field of embedded. Thank you for all your support.
Placed in Caravel Info Systems
Cranes varsity is the best Embedded Training Institute to learn both practical and theoretical knowledge. It is the best place to gear up your career in a core embedded industry. Management and faculty member support till you get placed. They provided lots of opportunities to me. The embedded Course modules that we learnt here are systematic, and I immensely earned great knowledge.
Placed in AK Aerotek Software
I am happy for Cranes for giving a platform and providing opportunities for attending the interview. Modules test, Mock test really helps to clear any company written test/ interview. Trainers were excellent at explaining and clarifying the doubts. I am very thankful to Cranes Varsity.
Placed in Moschip Semiconductor
Cranes varsity is the best platform to improve your technical skills in Embedded System Design. Their dedication towards teaching modules and interaction with the students is commendable, which made me achieve good skills for my career growth in the electronics/semiconductor industry.
Placed in Lekha Wireless
Happy to say that I am placed in Lekha Wireless. Cranes are one of the best Embedded Training Institutes. The way of teaching in Cranes is good. I thank the management and faculty for the guidance and opportunity.
Placed in L&T Technology
If not Cranes, I would have been doing a job of not my interest and passion. Cranes provided me with the platform to start my career and knowledge about corporate life and requirements. “Thank you, Cranes” would be an understatement.