Executive - Training Delivery (Immediate Opening)
- Efficient in handling training delivery in Academics and Technical Training function. Should currently be handling Training delivery position with any Corporate or Education & training institute
- The candidate will be responsible for student/corporate Training needs
- Work collectively with team of Varsity and corporate/college/students to deliver learning activities that meet the needs of the current and future requirements
- Reviewing and revising course materials to ensure they are in line with operating processes, procedures and systems along with teaching faculties
- Delivering training to various parts of the business verticals
- Collating feedback for completed training to evaluate and measure the results to improve required knowledge
- Conducting and facility the trainer by conducting workshops to ensure training scalability and effectiveness
- Conducting Induction and continuous development Programs for students/corporate
- Providing and co-ordination between the student and Company for providing training kit, training schedule etc.
- Co-ordination between the student and placement team for placement update
- Collect the Student feedback for trainer and analyse same with graphs and pie chart
- Preparing Students performance analysis
- Establishing strong partnerships with the corporate clients to gain a strong understanding of current business issues and opportunities, as related to learning and development.
- Create and deliver development programs(L&D) focused on addressing high – impact leadership development needs such as, mentoring, coaching, level – specific leadership development, assessments, etc.
- Conduct pre/post training tests, assessments and pulse checks as and when applicable
- Support creation of Training Summary Report for every program and share with all concerned
- Excellent documentation knowledge
- The candidate should be a Graduate in any field. Preferable Science background
- Knowledge of functioning of academic institutions and placement process
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Good writing skills with an ability to interpret complex information into simple and effective language.
- Ability to meet a deadline.
- Should be a good learner and Flexible candidate.
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
- Good grasping power and positive body language
- Good Subject Knowledge
- Must have prior training experience and should have working knowledge according to Job Description