Sales Executive (Immediate Opening)
- Prospect new clients by initiating communication through email, telephone and in person.
- Experience and strengths in development of market/industry research and competitive analysis. .
- Research future trends and provide feedback to the manager in a bid to assist the sales management team in creating sales plans.
- Gather market and customer data by performing detailed research activities.
- Create sales agreements according to specific instructions and negotiate the terms and conditions of agreements. .
- Manage the needs of existing customers by providing them with exceptional services.
- Make accurate and prompt calculations and create and provide customers with quotations. .
- Write reports and develop advertising and other promotional materials. .
- Assist in driving online traffic during web related promotional campaigns.
- Coordinate details of promotional events with a view to guaranteeing successful campaigns.
- Strong research, analytical and creative problem solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative information with a realistic and commercial understanding of issues and to translate them into clear, insightful and easily understood conclusions, recommendations and presentations. .
- Develop relationships with new customers and provide them with information on the company’s products and services. .
- Record sales and order information in predefined databases and ensure that this information is communicated to the sales office as well. .
- Observe sales processes by shadowing supervisors or sales representatives and emulate their sales management processes to meet set targets.
- Perform analytical and logistics planning.
- Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions. .
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Good writing skills with an ability to interpret complex information into simple and effective language.
- Ability to meet a deadline.
- Should be a good learner and Flexible candidate.
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
- Good grasping power and positive body language
- Good Subject Knowledge
- Must have prior training experience and should have working knowledge according to Job Description