REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- It is the Client’s responsibility to notify Cranes Varsity 24 hours in advance of the scheduled classes/sessions to reschedule or cancel the course.
- Cranes Varsity reserves the right to bill Client for a missed classes/meeting. Cranes Varsity will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed classes/sessions.
In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
- The payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not reach the company’s account or payment gets debited twice due to server error.
We shall not be responsible in any case until the course fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the institute. If credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per the Company norms.
- After the Coaching program has begun, any unattended sessions/Classes will not be refunded, but may be rescheduled for up to 12 months after the initial payment.
- Refunds requested in writing prior to the beginning of the Coaching program will be given in full, after deducting an administrative charge of Rs.150/- or 10% of the order value, which ever is higher.
- All unattended sessions/classes expire 12 months after initial payment.
- The Company may review and amend this policy from time to time.