POP in Embedded and Automotive Systems
Embedded Systems Course with Placement
The Professional Graduate Diploma in Embedded and Automotive Systems is a five-months professional program that expands knowledge and comprehension of embedded systems.
Cranes provide Embedded Systems Course with Placement training in all essential aspects so that engineers can design and develop industry-standard embedded system-based applications. We now have a broader range of hardware and software platforms, as well as programming languages, to choose from.
Cranes Varsity offers hands-on learning in the Embedded Systems Course. Students in Embedded Systems courses get practical knowledge and strategies for testing, designing, integrating, and implementing software for advanced embedded systems. The Embedded System Course will give you hands-on project work with ARM-based microcontrollers as well as real-world coding experience. The embedded system course comes with a 100% placement guarantee which starts from the 3rd month of their training.
Best Embedded Systems Course With 100% Placement
Students avail multiple opportunities in top Core Domain companies such as Robert Bosch, L&T Technology Services, Tata Elxsi, Capgemini, Mahindra electric, Ola electric, Continental Automotive, ZF Technology, Great Wall Motors, Man Trucks India Pvt Ltd, Mphasis, Western digital, and others beginning in the third month of training. Don’t put it off any longer; sign up today and get a head start on tomorrow’s technology. Learners have limitless access to pre-recorded videos during the Embedded Systems Training.
The course will begin with the fundamentals of data structures, C++, and Linux programming. Once the learner has mastered programming, he or she will be exposed to Hardware modules, where they will learn how to write programs for the ARM Cortex7 processor. Students will also work with AUTOSAR before developing modules in MATLAB.
The Embedded system course syllabus is designed in terms of modules to help students for a better understanding of the subject.
Part I – Core concepts of Embedded Systems
Fundamentals of Electronics and Embedded System
C Programming, Data Structures & C++
ARM7 Architecture & Programming in Embedded C
Linux Commands, Shell Scripting & System programming
Part II – Embedded Specialization
Embedded Protocols – UART, I2C, SPI, CORTEX-M Architecture
Model-Based Design using MATLAB (Simulink, Stateflow & Embedded Coder)
Real Time OS (FreeRTOS)
Embedded Systems design training and hands-on project experience prepare students to grow as skilled Embedded Engineers in the industry. Embedded, Matlab, Python, and more projects are available. Check the syllabus of the curriculum for more details on Modules and Projects.
Embedded Course Modules
- Programming in C following MISRA C
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Oops with C++
- Linux System Programming and Socket Programming Fundamentals
- ARM 7 & Cortex M3 programming using Embedded C
- Programming using ARM Cortex M3 based MCU STM32F446
- RTOS –Hands-on using Free RTOS of Amazon
- Linux Device Drivers and Porting on Beagle Bone Black
- Communication Protocols – UART, SPI, I2C
- Autosar Design Flow using CAN, CAN Analyzer, LIN
- Model-Based Design using Matlab & Simulink
- Embedded system project based on the above controller along with the peripherals which are included in the module (ADC, TIMERS, INTERRUPTS, GPIOS ) and using serial communication protocols for communication purpose.
- Automotive projects based on CAN protocol, considering any two ECU’s (EX: temperature sensor in engine, hand brake, seat belt, fuel level monitoring etc.)using the GPIO pins.
- RTOS projects based on Tasks, Semaphores, Queues, Timers and ISR.
- Ubuntu (Linux OS, with GCC compiler)
- LPC2129, Keil Micro vision,
- Cube IDE for STM32F446
- Historical Development and features of C
- Compilation Process (Source Code – Executable File)
- Sample Program
- Variables, Keywords, Constants
- Data types
- Working with VIM
- Unary operators (++ / — )
- Binary operators / Arithmetic operators
- Assignment operators
- Relational operators , Logical Operators
- Short hand Assignment operators , Bitwise operators
- Order of Evaluation of expressions
- Formatted / Unformatted Functions
- Decision Constructs: if, .else, ternary operator
- Switch – case
- Looping Constructs: while, do-while, for
- break and continue
- Nested Loops and infinite loops
- Functions, Parts of Function
- Passing arguments to function
- Storage classes
- Storage classes specifiers : auto, register, static, extern
- Internal Linkage & External Linkage
- C Compilation Model
- File Inclusion
- Macro With and without arguments
- Macros versus constant and Functions
- Predefined Macros
- Conditional compilation
- Array and its memory layout
- Initialization of array
- Passing Array to Function
- Searching Techniques – LS and BS
- Sorting Techniques – BS and SS
- Declaring and Initializing strings, string functions
- Character Lib Functions : isdigit, isspace, isalpha ,
- Table of String Library Functions : strlen, strcpy, strcmp, strcat etc
- Debugging using GDB
- What Is a Pointer?
- Pointer Declaration
- Pointer Arithematic Operation
- Relation between Pointers and Arrays
- Advanced Pointers : NULL pointer, Pointer to a constant , constant pointer
- Pointer to Array & Array of Pointers
- Function pointer & Void pointer
- Converting String to integer using atoi
- Declaration of Structure and Structure
- Memory allocation Concept and accessing Structure Members
- Passing Structure to Function by value / Address
- Array of Structure
- Nested Structure
- Self referential Structure
- CPU Architectures: RISC CISC, Little endian vs. Big endian vs. Bi-endian
- Memory alignment
- Memory classifications
- Types of Main-memory
- The memory Hierarchy
- Input and Output – Overview
- Input and Output – I/O Controllers
- I/O Interfacing
- Input and Output – I/O Mechanisms
- Input and Output – I/O Device mapping
- Memory mapped I/O
- Features of ARM architecture, STATES & MODES
- ARM Programmers model
- ARM7 Block diagram
- Introduction to the LPC2129 kit and schematics
- Introduction to the µvision-4 Keil IDE
- Demo: Flash Magic
- Functionality of parallel ports
- Programming of the LED, BUZZER
- Programming of the LCD
- Understanding the concepts of TIMER basics
- Application of Timer
- Usage of Timer Registers
- Programming Timer block with respect to different applications
- Timer’s Match register
- Introduction to Interrupt concept
- Vectored IRQ and Non Vectored IRQ
- Understanding of the Registers related to Interrupts
- Programming interrupt block with the reference of the External Interrupts
- Applications and the usage of PINSEL register
- Introduction to ADC
- ADC Related Registers
- Interfacing Temperature sensor and potentiometer
- Introduction to WDT
- WDT Related Registers
- Resetting the system using WDT
- Introduction to PWM
- PWM Related Registers
- Generating the PWM signal
- Introduction to communication protocols
- Parallel vs Serial communication
- Introduction to UART
- Baud rate calculation
- Registers description for UART configuration
- Communication between PC and MC
- Communication between MC to MC
- Advantages and disadvantages of UART
- Introduction to SPI Protocol
- Registers used in SPI
- Different modes of operation
- Designing clock speed of the SPI
- Exceptions in SPI
- Interfacing 7 segment display using SPI
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SPI
- Introduction to I2C Protocol
- Registers used in I2C Protocol
- Different modes of operation
- Handling of Multi-master using arbitration
- Designing the clock speed
- Advance concepts in I2C like clock stretching, 10-bit addressing
- Interfacing of EEPROM using I2C
- Advantages and disadvantages of I2C
- Introduction to ARM Processor
- Introduction to LPC2129 Microcontroller GPIO- General Purpose Input Output
- ADC: Analog to Digital Converter
- Timers and Counters
- Interrupts: VIC and Non-VIC
- RT Systems–Architecture
- Introduction to tasks- Task internals, Task Scheduling, CAN layered architecture
- Real-Time Task Management State transition Diagramming Free RTOS Schedulers, Inter task Synchronization
- Introduction to semaphores, types (Binary and Mutex) Programming with Semaphores
- Memory management Strategies of Memory Management Memory Allocation/De-allocation
- Inter task Communication Message Qs, Pipes, Shared Memory – pros &cons
- Introduction to Free RTOS Message Queues Programming with Message Queues Interrupt Handling Overview of Interrupts
- Introduction to the device driver
- Char driver
- Advanced char driver operations
- Linux Kernel Build and static Linking
- Flow of time
- Interrupt handling
- Introduction to BBB Board & SOC
- AM335xFunctional block and overview
- U-BOOT Mechanism & BEAGLE BONEeMMC
- UART:Universal Asynchronous Receiver and Transmitter
- SPI: Serial Peripheral Interface.
- I2C: Inter-Integrated Circuit.
- Automotive Systems Overview Automotive System Design with CAN and Without CAN
- ECU Design Automotive Microcontroller. CAN Bus levels, CAN Communication Principle CAN layer architecture
- NRZ Coding, Bit Stuffing CAN network Design.
- CAN Frame
- Timing and Synchronization CRC Calculation CSMA-CD, CAN Arbitration
- CAN Frame Analysis Using CAN- BUSMASTER Analyzer AUTOSAR Layer Architecture
- Introduction to MATLAB- Data Types, Addressing Techniques, linear Equation
- Creating and manipulating matrices
- Data Visualization-2D and 3D plots, Digital image processing
- Programming in MATLAB
- Graphical User Interface
- Introduction to Model-Based Design
- Logic Driven Modeling
- Finite state machines
- Introduction to Sims cape
Embedded Course FAQs
Cranes Varsity is a pioneer in providing Embedded Systems Courses for more than 24 years, Our Placement process starts from the 3rd month of the training. Here we provide additional training on Soft Skills, Aptitude Training, and Interview Readiness Programs to ensure the candidates crack the interview easily.
Are there any entrance examinations accepted to get admission in Embedded Systems Training in Cranes Varsity?
Yes, Candidates undergo an online entrance test to seek admission in Embedded Systems Training. For more information contact the Counseling Team at 9620829666.
All the programs trained at Cranes Varsity are 100% Job Assured. Candidates must have 60%-70% aggregate both in academics & POP training to provide placement. Our Principle-“We assist until we place”.
Placement process remains same for both Online & Offline students i.e. Transition to placements after 2 months of basic Programming on C/C++ and RTOS/ARM and Mock tests on Technical/Aptitude /Interviews.
Placed in Robert Bosch
First of all, I would like to extend my thanks to each and every member of Cranes Varsity. We were taught from the very basics of Embedded Systems Design which made it easier for students from all levels. I would like to extend my vote of thanks to cranes varsity to provide me with numerous opportunities.
Placed in L&T Technology
Cranes are one of the top embedded training institutes in Bangalore. It has been a wonderful learning experience in Cranes Varsity. The training in every module of embedded systems at Cranes was effective. It provides a good platform for embedded systems. Cranes helped me get a job in the embedded industry.
Placed in L&T Technology
It was a great experience in Cranes. My dream was to get into the embedded domain. As a fresher, it is difficult to get into the Embedded Design field, but Cranes made a huge difference in my career by giving the best training and placement assistance provided by Cranes. I would like to say Cranes is the best to choose for those who dream of embedded opportunity.
Placed in Avin Systems
I take this opportunity to thank “CRANES VARSITY”, one of the best-embedded training institutes which are helping students to get into the best company to build their career. I thank all the trainers who enhanced my knowledge in every subject and the placement team for giving me the best opportunities in the field of embedded. Thank you for all your support.
Placed in Caravel Info Systems
Cranes varsity is the best Embedded Training Institute to learn both practical and theoretical knowledge. It is the best place to gear up your career in a core embedded industry. Management and faculty member support till you get placed. They provided lots of opportunities to me. The embedded Course modules that we learnt here are systematic, and I immensely earned great knowledge.
Placed in AK Aerotek Software
I am happy for Cranes for giving a platform and providing opportunities for attending the interview. Modules test, Mock test really helps to clear any company written test/ interview. Trainers were excellent at explaining and clarifying the doubts. I am very thankful to Cranes Varsity.
Placed in Moschip Semiconductor
Cranes varsity is the best platform to improve your technical skills in Embedded System Design. Their dedication towards teaching modules and interaction with the students is commendable, which made me achieve good skills for my career growth in the electronics/semiconductor industry.
Placed in Lekha Wireless
Happy to say that I am placed in Lekha Wireless. Cranes are one of the best Embedded Training Institutes. The way of teaching in Cranes is good. I thank the management and faculty for the guidance and opportunity.
Placed in L&T Technology
If not Cranes, I would have been doing a job of not my interest and passion. Cranes provided me with the platform to start my career and knowledge about corporate life and requirements. “Thank you, Cranes” would be an understatement.